Interior Entrance Mats
Quality interior entrance mats…
will dramatically reduce interior soiling by stopping the damp and dirt at the door, ensuring a good first impression and effective dirt control in any doorway – with that first impression of your business starting at the entrance, the cleanliness of your reception area says a lot about your company.
It is a recognised fact that 70-80% of interior soiling enters buildings via foot traffic.
Good entrance matting systems can dramatically reduce this by stopping dirt at the door – in fact one square metre of matting can hold up to half a litre of excess moisture or remove half a kilo of dirt in a week, significantly reducing cleaning and maintenance costs and preventing slip hazards.
Why Do You Need Entrance Mats?
Entrance mats will protect your carpet, improving its longevity. Our internal entrance mats are:
- Practical and stylish
- Available in a comprehensive range of colours and sizes
- Easily cleaned and washable
- Of the highest quality pile
- Able to deal with moderate, heavy or intensive traffic
Our commercial entrance mats look great and clean easily, giving you a professional looking yet easy to maintain entrance point.
If you need to make a change to your office entrance and if you would like to know more about either our interior office matting, then please call us at Wellbeing on 01905 337 187 and our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Benefits of Matting in your workplace
- Protection – prevent the damp and dirt from damaging your interior flooring
- Presentation – keeps your workplace presentable by reducing interior soiling
- Publicity – utilise bespoke logo matting designs to promote your brand message
- Productivity – boost employee output levels with anti-fatigue comfort matting
If you require any help or advice in selecting matting for your workplace, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team.