Barista Training from Wellbeing Group
Wellbeing Group provide free training with every Commercial Espresso Machine we supply.
What is a Barista?
A Barista is someone who creates espresso-based drinks using a commercial espresso machine.
Wellbeing Group Training
The training will ensure all the practical tips, tricks and techniques are met, if not exceeded, these are required to craft the perfect espresso, cappuccino and latte.
The purpose of the training is to ensure that all attendees gain a fully comprehensive understanding of coffee. Providing full information and training to use the Espresso Coffee Machine and essential equipment to serve excellent speciality coffees.
Practical Skills You Will Learn
- How to create a full range of speciality beverages
- Subtle differences in coffee
- Keeping your equipment clean
Our barista training is available to all, whether or not you are an existing customer. Please contact us for pricing and availability. We include complimentary training with any lease, rental or purchase of our espresso machines.
Our typical barista training courses consists of:
- The background and history of coffee
- Origin of coffee
- Understanding of the different types of coffee, Arabica or Robusta
- Configuring the grinder
- Overview of working parts of the Espresso Machine
- How to grind, dose, tamp and extract coffee professionally
- How to use barista tools correctly
- The art of milk foaming
- Learn how to create speciality coffees
Contact us Our friendly team can arrange a convenient time for you.
You could not ask for more from Wellbeing Group. From the amazing machine to the coffee and training - nothing is too much trouble.