FREE Barista Training from Wellbeing Group
Wellbeing Group provide free training with every Commercial Espresso Machine we supply.
What is a Barista?
A Barista is someone who creates espresso-based drinks using a commercial espresso machine.
Wellbeing Group Training
The training will ensure all the practical tips, tricks and techniques are met, if not exceeded, these are required to craft the perfect espresso, cappuccino and latte.
The purpose of the training is to ensure that all attendees gain a fully comprehensive understanding of coffee. Providing full information and training to use the Espresso Coffee Machine and essential equipment to serve excellent speciality coffees.
Practical Skills You Will Learn
- How to create a full range of speciality beverages
- Subtle differences in coffee
- Keeping your equipment clean
Our barista training is FREE of charge to any one who regular buys coffee from Wellbeing Group. Complimentary with the lease, rental or purchase of one of Wellbeing Groups Espresso machines.
Are you a huge coffee lover, but not a customer of ours?
No problem. Training is available for everyone for a small charge of £75 pounds, or £99 for two people.
Our typical barista training courses consists of:
- The background and history of coffee
- Origin of coffee
- Understanding of the different types of coffee. Arabica or Robusta
- Configuring the grinder just right
- Overview of working parts of the Espresso Machine
- How to Grinde, Dose, Tamp and Extract coffee professionally
- How to use barista tools correctly
- The art of milk foaming
- Learn how to create speciality coffees
Contact us Our friendly team can arrange a convenient time, for you.