Arizona II Hot Water Boiler
The hot water boiler Arizona II is designed for those locations where space is limited, but standards are high.
The boiling water solution for small to medium size catering establishments, finished in mirror polish stainless steel case.
This hot water boiler is easy to install on a stable work top, maintain and clean, ensuring you have an endless supply of near to boiling hot water, for all your hot drinks requirements. To be connected to a 230V supply with a suitable break capacity.
Eliminating expensive to run kettles.
Don’t forget we offer a free no-obligation 14-day trial.
For more information or to request a free trial visit our free 14-day water trial page.
Available from: £7.99 on rental per week
- Large non-drip tap, with brass spindle
- Long-life incoloy element
- Electronically controlled for constant temperature of ≈ 97° C
- Well insulated for minimal heat-loss and energy use
- Low voltage switching system
- Self diagnostic system
- Stainless steel drip tray included
- Complete with 1.75m of cable and 13amp plug
Max 98°C max
H 440mm W 218mm D 345mm – Counter Top
Time taken to heat from cold:
Throughput per hr:
27 Litres / 162 cups
Rapid draw off:
5 Litres / 30 cups
Stainless Steel Mirror Finish
Electricity Supply 240v, Standard 13A plug
Water Supply 3/4” BSP, with Isolation Valve.
Tap clearance to drip tray: