How our Workforce & Engineers are Complying with Government Coronavirus Guidelines
Please find below details of the steps that Wellbeing Group have implemented to ensure our engineers are compliant with government guidelines regarding coronavirus:
- Regular Hand Washing – Engineers have been instructed to regularly wash their hands thoroughly using soap and water, particularly when visiting and leaving premises.
- Regular Use of Hand Sanitiser – Engineers have been provided with hand sanitiser and are instructed to use this regularly throughout the day, particularly when arriving at and leaving premises.
- Maintain Social Distancing – Engineers have been advised of the Government guidelines to keep at least 2 metres apart from any other person and they have been instructed to ensure they comply with this.
- Wear Protective Gloves – Engineers have been provided with disposable gloves which they will wear whilst working at premises, and they have also been instructed to change these between each machine they work on.
- Free From Any Coronavirus Symptoms – All engineers are only allowed to work, and indeed to visit customers premises, if they are free from any symptoms of Coronavirus and have not had any of the symptoms or been near anyone with the symptoms during the past 14 days, unless an official negative test has been obtained.
- Respect & be Vigilant to other Organisation’s Specific Guidelines – All engineers have been instructed to respect and comply with any specific guidelines and measures in operation at each site they visit.
Further information and updates regarding our action with Coronavirus can be found here.
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support. The entire team at Wellbeing Group is committed to providing you with exceptional service. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at any time on 01905 337187.
In the meantime we are keeping positive!